[hh-announce] hillhacks 2017: dates and venue

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Mon Jan 23 09:21:10 UTC 2017

We have found a great venue for hillhacks 2017.

Location:
 - near Bir.  Altitude 1525m.  Actually in the hills!
 - GPS: 32.034940, 76.719485
 - OSM: http://osm.org/go/znnA~WOKQ-?m=

Dates:
 - Main conference: 18-21 May 2017.
 - School programme and unconference: 15-31 May.

More details and a call for participation will be announced
very soon.  The wiki will also start being updated in the
coming days.

We are particularly interested in volunteers to help out
with our annual school programme.  Please get in touch on
the hillhackers mailing list!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the hills.  We are
going to have a stellar conference!

Trouble

--
Philip Paeps