[hh-announce] One month before hillhacks: have you registered?

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Sun Apr 16 16:17:03 UTC 2017

hillhacks begins approximately one month from today.  If you intend to
come but you have not registered yet, now would be a very good time to
register on https://osem.hillhacks.in/.  If you have already registered,
please take a moment to verify that your data are correct in OSEM.  In
particular, we would like to have a reasonably accurate idea about when
you expect to arrive.

We have received a number of very good submissions but there is still
time to submit a proposal.  If you have been working on something
exciting you want to show off at hillhacks, please submit a proposal in
OSEM!

Please check the registration and call for participation pages on
https://hillhacks.in/ for all the details.  Also don't forget to sort
out your travel and accommodation.  Have you found a tent yet? :)

See you in the hills!

Trouble

--
Philip Paeps