[hh-announce] Mumbai: 21st: Hack a Day + 28th: Arduino day; at Makersasylum

be. sva sva at ccc.de
Fri Mar 13 05:27:01 UTC 2015

Vaibhav, good to hear from you! Hereby shared with the hillhackers list(s).

Hillhackers, please spread the message! See below. Makersasylum is an
awesome space! Will also tweet about it @hillhacks, or can someone care
for this?

Vaibhav, also feel free to move the content on hillhacks.in/mumbai
downwards and add a new section for those events, if you like! You can
also create /mumbai/hackaday, etc. feel free!

Also dont hesitate to ping again when its getting closer, that we can
tweet again! Also if you have any other idea what we can do for you, let
me/us know!

sva.